Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MONDAY!

what a hectic day today!
once i reached the office... it seems like all the works started piling up for me to do... phew!
i even confused up myself... kept on finding my wallet n cellphone around the hse which made me late to office... but it's actually in my handbag already! lol. felt like been blinded...as was said in yesterday's sermon... hahaha... guess i experienced it NOW!

busy like a bee since started working until finished work... that's tired! that's 7hrs of working continuously! almost wanted to skip my lunch for just wanted to finish up the work... (guess that's my energy & seriousness when comes to work)
btw, the weather today r so tempting me... raining so heavily which really a great moment for sleeping at home.. hahaha..

today quite a surprised to received a call... a call to interview tomoro. thought there won't be news anymore bout the job. but i'm still struggling whether the job would be really for me? or a green signal? i've been praying bout my career opportunities... n i'm not even sure whether it's the right time for me to change job since it's the first job that i felt comfortable after so many offices i backed out after a mth? it's a bad history for my working experience. and it's this stable income which also higher offer than any other companies that can given me. arghh!!! headache...

god give me strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment