Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Letter for Me! (due on 10th April 2014)

Dear the Future Me,

HI! How are you doing? I believed that i'm gonna turned 26 this year when u reading this letter again!
Are you doing great? Feeling Good?

I hope you're not missing me in these few years. As i'm expecting much to see a more successful, improved, confident, happy, mature, and a beautiful me!

How do you look like now? Did u become that beautiful lady in town? lol. I'm sure you do so. I'm longing to see that radiant youthful skin again now... (as God did promise me so) in which i don't have now...still fighting this pimple prone skin that kept haunting me for years which i can't possibly remember how long...!!! damn!
I hope that i have fought a good fight at your time now.

And oh yeah, how's your BANK right now? I'm really hoping that you are able to pamper yourself right now w/o any worries of money left. lol. Thinking i'm lacking a lot right now.. even struggling to find ways to be able to buy smartphones, and a lappy. (and especially it will be officially mine) update me with ur latest gadget,aight?

How bout ur working right now? ur Job? I don't wish to hear you are still stuck at the same job till now. Not with the same position even if it's still at forever living... (crossed fingers!) lol. Manager la at the least! hahaha... with God Blessings! Guess God for sure have opened up ways, supernatural opportunities for you. I'm still thriving to find the job that i've always dreamt of. Bcuz there will be a day God will surely use me according to HIS purpose... to touch ppl lives and be a blessing to others. I'm sure this is just the time of my beginning towards the journey of my great ambitions & dreams. Please do update me photos of ur adventures. : )

Oh yeah, do you have a great boyfriend already? A cool & hot guy? lol. A loving you the way you are guy? Please do tell me the amazing story. ahaks.. Thinking back, i can't believe I'm still single right now. but I'm sure God will bring the right person to me. and I'm wondering whether my siblings are all married?? or even having great kids? hehehe... and how's everybody's doing? Mum & Dad? I hope you did a great job taking care of them.

Oh... do I have grand furkids? How's the beautiful husky Marcy, that funny Marley, & adorable tiny Rainbow? lol. or even added more to the family? I know you will love them more & pls bring them out once in a while.

Did we moved out? to a beautiful house? my own room mayb? I'm still waiting for God's answer bout this matter. Hopefully now u can help more in the family and do a great part of yours. Remember the dream to own a hse? and opened up a business? Prayed that God really open the gates of heaven & pour much blessings to own that in a short time.

And before i Forget, did u received the anointing of the Holy Spirit? to be able in a deeper relationship with God?

Continue to stand firm in ur faith... and release the greater faith in you. grow Stronger and you can do great things for it is possible with God.

From,
with Love the Past Me.

P.s: Love You! send regards to our Boyfriend. lol. Looking forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment