Sunday, December 12, 2010

shocked!

it's Sunday!

when it's time to go Church.. bout 2pm. my sis start her car... and the engine can't get to start. the sound so weird. n my bro coincidently at car porch too. he said laughingly, "the battery is dead!". at the time like this???

so how la??? then bro just lazily n slowly checks the car. guess the battery is weak. both sis n me kind of panic. thought we not gonna make it to church.

he tries the jump-start. i learned another new thing bout car. :) funnily, when he tried to connects the car, the last pin just 'electrifying'. (sparks appear) he connects WRONG! i already told him that he might be wrong. and here i proves i'm right. hahaha.. he even tried few times!!???

so the engine starts. so off we go...

but after service, as told earlier, we who joined the caroling have our last practice awhile and after that there's leader meeting. and yet another thing shocked me again when after the practice, i was told that my sis 'PENGSAN?'...
earlier she said she was cold already. shocked that when i looked into her face, her face looked so paled.

luckily finish early... so Lois send us back driving sis car n Jennifer follows our back. hmm... at that time was hoping i can drive the car... but as usual, no even my sis trust me on my skills. (disappointed) hmm... should proved it to her one day. arghh!!!

but just after hours, she already can continue watching her korean drama. (looking healthy already) lol. ending up, i was the one dunno do what! hahahaha... so i went to sleep instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment