Friday, December 17, 2010

Gaya Street Night!

i thought that the gaya street Christmas celebration will be until Sunday!! gosh... tonight was the last!

a bit lazy at first cuz thought of need to follow my sis to her badminton playing.. i'm just not gud at badminton! 
luckily Stephanie texted me. sis called to asked me follow her car...  i dun really know wat's the conversation she had wit sis. but it's like all so messed-up. hahaha...

i thought she was the one driving.... only knew when her mum who drive wit her sitting beside picking me up frm home. lol. it's actually she follow her mum to gaya street. but lucky i don't have to follow sis to her after-gaya street-programme.

but was kept on reminded by sis on bringing her snickers which she had forgotten to bring earlier. such a burden! i brought along my bro's D90.

but i din get to snap lots of pics... cuz we were walking in groups.. n they were so in a hurry s they have booked their court at 9pm. wonder y they have to book the court tonight??? n at a time like this? (really wish i could get my own ride so i have no rush n have my own sweet time enjoying myself snapping pictures. arghh!)

woo... it's not only me who brought big gun... tonight all the big gunners coming out... lol. all showing off their precious toys! met lots of ppls though... and there's one caloring group... it's hilarious when Steph asked to snap the handsome guy. hahahaha... but the time i wanted to snap, he moved! they all moved. cuz they finished their choir performances. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment