Thursday, December 30, 2010

the last CG gathering!!!

luckily sis help me bought the wrist band to complete my exchange gift. teehee!

as usual we have the cell group fellowship. and we end it up with exchange gift!
it's Joshua who bought gifts for me... he bought me a color hair spray! not really a gift that i expect. but nvm... i still like it though... guys r still guys... they r not so attentive as we girls are... hahahaha
lucky me that Kienz likes my gift. hahaha... genius lil me! oops... SS i am...

and the A are too over again... he bought an expensive gift... just for her... and just to win her heart. it's just so wrong... that's not the right way. correct me that i'm NOT jealous, okay! guess that the boys helped him out by giving him her name. (cuz it's just too coincidence) he even told her that it cost him half of his salary. (again, guys, if u r reading this, that's not the right way).

i'm a bit disappointed actually when during the notes thingy game, i din received any frm any of them... : (
but nvm... i'm just too cool i guess... hahaha... nothing they wanted to talk to me... as i haven done anything for them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment