Tuesday, December 28, 2010

i'm sick again!

woke up this morning... still feel unwell~ wanted to say i'm not going...but when think of going to buy the wrist band after then, so i just go ahead...

follow the whole funeral service until the burial... i din really cry for today. kept my tear inside. it's really hurtful to see Lois n her family especially the girls in the fam kept crying... it's just too hard for them accept the lost ones at once... we only can able to give them hugs and encouragement...

on the way to the funeral, especially under the sunny sun, my body felt hot & cold... i kept on pray that i won't fainted or watever bad to be happen there... thank God i did not...

after that continue to lunch @ restaurant 2020. there, i tried to remain calm bear the unwellness in me. it's just hard to bear... i tell my sis to send me home first... but come to my surprises, she said of course we r going home... gosh, i tot they r going to shop again s said yesterday. if only i know or ask earlier, i wouldn't follow in the morning. damn!

bear until reaching home, i straight to my room, changed n sleep. guess i was stupid enough, nobody seems to ask or care, my sis fever medicine also just finished. as i ady took it yesterday n lunch time. and i'm afraid if i overdose so i just slept.

i slept until 7pm n came down then i only eat my dinner of rice wit soup. continue to sleep again. until mum comes up and realizes i din take medicine. she gave me 2 tablets. was fever frm morning to night!!! this is the longest fever i ever had. i'm afraid the fever was so long that whether it will affect my body or health.

so again, the whole day i'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment