Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday!

i thought today will be my another bad day since the morning incident which makes me in such a bad mood.

shared wit one of my close friend though... n much calm down in a way... i'm so lucky that i have my God. that he prepares angels around me.

it's sad to know that on the same morning today, this guy named Alviss Kong suicide bcuz of broken relationships! gosh... wat is he thinking??? wat a waste! (guess i write bout him in a new post just to state my opinion...)

ok, threw that topic off... and yes, we went shopping at night. me, sis & mum! decided to find shoes! n this unpredictable thing was... my dad suddenly called me b4 we went out.. and he quietly instruct me to take his money frm his wallet of Rm100 to give mum to buy shoes... lol. funny that he acted that way.. CUTE!

we off to Centre Point.. first destination definitely Vincci! we find a lot which nice but running out of sizes. i hate this! & one worker thr really have a real bad attitude. i called her "lin c po". hehehe... kind of bcuz i'm hating to see her face, i kept urging my mum & sis went to the opposite Vincci's store at Warisan Square. hahahaha

and there, we found our choice of shoes & we are lucky we have our sizes there. ending up, mum n sis happened to buy 2 pair of shoes respectively. i wanted to buy 2 but i limit myself to buy 1 as i'm short of money. T.T (jealous of them)but still we shopping happily.

one thing i felt funny was the air condition at there are broken. it's like about a year already? lol. either they don't want to fix it or no budget??? it's so hot there. we have to choose real quick the shoes as we are sweating.

we happy with our harvest. and i know mum was so happy~ and when we reached home, sis & me decided to give her the bag earlier that we bought for her birthday gift. (we kept it for about one week already)sis took out frm the car hood and handed to her. she ask what's that???...
"it's for u"

she's even more happy!! :)

saw one handbag frm Charles & Keith.. pretty. deciding to get one there for the next handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment