Friday, December 10, 2010

feeling so so down...

after just woke up and came down... greeted by my aunt (ta gu) about the part-time job which was offered bout like over a mth ago??? i was curious enough y this thing pop up again? and wat the hell was going on??? i just tell her the reason y i rejected it.

then again... when i was taking my breakfast.. mum popped it again to me. and so i tell her again... i said the time is not convenient to me. as the job is for sat & sun. as it's the only time i go shopping, movie n drinks. n even i need to go to church. even that reason already enough to reject the job.

then mum said "the gal said to ur bro, y ur sis don't work?"
DAMN!!! I was damn furious! what the hell the gal want frm me? mind ur own business. i reject it. so what!! shut ur mouth up!! don't becuz u r my bro's ex-classmate, the buyer of one puppy... n again... who the hell r u??? i din even in-debt of u!!!

i was thankful u r concerned bout me. but again... i reject it bcuz i have my own reasons... and i dun think i need to tell u all that?

it just hurts me n ripped my heart!

u think i don't want to work? but what choice do i have always?
even the one job offer at 1Borneo, i forced to reject it. bcuz???
bcuz no transport. no-one sends me. who's fault was that?
everytime the job i choose, u guys always rejects...
even finding a job, i always needs to choose the location, time just to match it with u guys. but u guys nvr think...
and simply accuse me of "i DON'T WANT TO WORK!"

i'm boring too at home!!!
i'm just exhausted to find a work. it just breaks my hope everytime i found a job that i like. i'm just tired!
gosh!!! God help me!

it even keeps my mood down as the Christmas feel was all gone... y this Christmas is not joyful??? we have to cancelled our plan Christmas party just bcuz the authority is not in our hands? just bcuz thr's some1 so hate us? what kind of nonsense is that???

i was wondering... what i should do in this Christmas season?? just forcefully carve a smile on my face???

No comments:

Post a Comment