Thursday, December 23, 2010

HEADACHE!!!

Owh... i'm not sure what happened to me... this morning after just few hours frm waking up, my head started to ache... HEADACHE!!!

so so so headache... and it kinds of frightened me since i nvr experienced so... i totally can't stand the pain... and i spend the whole day sleeping... mum gave me the medicine,but it's totally in vain.

end up, i didn't get to go church for rehearsal at night... it gets a lil better at night after taking another tablet of medicine. but body suddenly gets cold. gosh!!

mum din forget to cook the 'tong yuan' which she forgot yesterday... i was unable to help since i'm stil not well... and the headache still like "bulging" in the head... so i asked my eld. sis to help out mum.... sad that i can't join the fun making it... i hate it when every year no one seems to care to share to joy in doing it... hmm... it just lost the real meaning of cooking it...

No comments:

Post a Comment