Sunday, October 9, 2011

due date in 2 weeks time~

this morning, when i was ready to go down, heard Marley barked so loud. so i take a look at my room window, and i saw the 'electric bill man' outside the fence, as usual he took his telescope to view the running meter. hehehe... so tech-savvy. (no choice, but to improved in that way as the residence here r mostly rear dogs. not one but a lot. lol.)

i quickly ran down the stairs n went out to get the bill. the man ask lots of things bout my furkids especially Marcy. hahaha... and just in couple of minutes, mum was out too n just start interrupting... (that's her..)

cut my bangs again today.. Alicia cried non-stop when i carried her while my mum taking her turn to cut. get a bit frustrated thr since in the first place i already mentioned doesn't want to go since it's quite late ady during that hour.. not enough time to prepare as i need to work in the afternoon.. sigh~

rushed to office and end up did not bring my wallet. can't buy skittles. :(
get boring in office. and i googled up to search for Marcy's due date.

gotta expecting puppies in two weeks time. phew~ worried much how it gonna be like n whether she'll be good at nursing her pups.

on the way back home, i drop by to buy easy way.. hehe.. my fav! stumbled upon yun fei n carlson sitting thr.. chat for awhile while waiting for my drink. hmm... doesn't know wat to say though wit them.. seems like thr's the gap btw us.. nothing to share..

mum n dad going to kampung tonight. (doesn't feel to follow them) having maggi for my dinner n kept watching tv till 8 something. went up my room n only realised that i have a missed call n a msg. it really gets me frustrated when the msg reads my cage will not be mine. urghh! wit the excuse of her husband alrdy promised someone to sell it. at a time like this? come on... that's lame. it's been few days n only u told me? even my parents r trying to help me tidy the place for the cage to be placed n even asking me bout the cage when to be delivered here this morning.

it gets me pissed when it's almost near for marcy to deliver. *sigh* i really doesn't know wat to do.crossed my fingers that i able to find a better cage yet a better price too FAST! that's all i can hope for.. i need my angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment