Friday, June 10, 2011

urghh!! humiliating case..

today encounter a real embarrassing event.. (that's what i thought)

this morning when i'm driving to work...
all the cars were moving slow that day.. so i overtake and ended up in the middle lane of the highway.. which i need to get back to the left lane earlier to went into the road to my working place Damai...

and so i was a few seconds late to be on the right lane.. i quickly put my signal on and that's when i also sure of myself that the area ard is 'cleared'. i steered to the left lane... and that's when behind car 'honked' me.. i'm shocked but i just ignored it since i'm sure of myself am right.

just after seconds, heard my phone ringing in my bag.. thought who was calling me at that second... reached office n i saw the missed call r frm Alvin Chin?? he nvr used to call me out of anything... was wondering wat's the matter..



on the way to text him back, he suddenly called again. so i picked up. and guess what.. he's the one honk me just now. arghh! okay.. it's just humiliating being honk by someone that i knew...

then after putting down the phone, i get really distracted since i kept thinking that i was no wrong. (even my dad said so) so i get my phone n text him back to ask bout the situation just now. hahaha...

n he called me back... so he's start explaining the situation n giving advice. hahaha..guess or might be also my fault after all... as i don't see him close beside me... lol. been adviced to drive carefully.. (urghh)

but still it's a embarrassing thing to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment