Monday, January 24, 2011

start frm the basic...

dad brought eld. sis & I to sports complex parking area to learn driving today... lol! it's been more than 3 yrs i din touch the steering wheel... phew! ever since i got my license. ahahaha...

well... unexpectedly, thr's few companions too... also wit their parent guiding them frm beside. it's quite funny btw... seems like a driving school range thr...

my sis goes first... and we kept taking turns. going good at start... but after the last round, my legs r tired... (it's manual) so i goes wilder and bumpier. lol. i wanted to try on the road... but after so long, it gets me nervous n scared to try. dad afraid of our skills too on the road. so he play on the safe side. hehehe... were thr for bout couple of hrs.

back home,  felt tired n sleepy. n i dunno why i dun have the mood to go church today & so i din go. mum suddenly came up n said wanted to 'tapao' kfc. so went wit her to buy. *mum spends me* hee...

at night, suddenly after take my dinner, had toothache. gosh! it din stop but cont. up to headache... can't rili endure more so lucky bro back at the time & asked for med. take 1&half paracetamol. luckily the pain gone quick. phew~

mum advised to go for dentist tomoro & asked dad to bring me. i actually really wanted my mum but i know it's impossible since she's babysitting. hmm... bro kept advised me to go for private. but i'm worried i dun have the money. since i'm so 'broken' already. hahaha...

guess what, sis came back so late... and as expected, she bought her new phone! xperia x10! damnit! arghh!! i'm still using the same old phone... figuring when then i can really bought mine??? how i wish thr's cash in front of me pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment