Sunday, January 16, 2011

what a day... full of surprises!!!...

just back few hours ago frm award achievements of Perfect Pentagon @ Palace Hotel. just fyi, the hotel has been transformed into a much beautiful hotel, a 4-star hotel now which compared to 3-star before. it's a total transformation and new after so many years back when i went there.

today is full of surprises things happened. and i wonder what God really wants to show me... right now, i have a lots of mixture feelings and thoughts...which i didn't quite to expect...

today i was unwilling to wake up early, really...  especially at the time at 5.30 AM! i have no choice but to follow my sis ride to my 'brand new office' (it's my official first day) since no one seems to be able to send me to office that early. so i just followed and went to morning prayer. i still don't wish to go for morning prayer... after so long i din.. feels weird enough in a sudden appeared in morning prayer... lol.

but one thing i tried to do this morning... i prayed earnestly unto the Lord to guide me in my future.. which in my career and the fullfilling of my needs. although i still dunno how to hear or expect what God's answer is. especially in these few days, i'm having mentality war within myself. whether to continue take on this job or not?? remains a question...

i reached early to office. unlucky enough i forgot my water bottle. so have to bought one at orange. ughh... i really dun like all the so called 'business partner' (colleagues)...  it gives me the insecure feeling to work ard wit these ppl. especially the guys have the perverted look in them. i'm not trying to be racism. it's just that we r so much different in various ways. & totally opposite status...

first when i stepped into the meeting room... gives me quite a shock. the music blasted no diff. in a disco pub. i dun get it why they have to turn on the music so loud, hardly to talk wit each other. the manager talks by shouting and so the guys in giving response. just like in a motivation program. *faints* then started wit an ice breaker called Bingo. i hate that game!! and heard that who ever loses needs to do strip dance??? wtf! perv!! lucky this morning they din punished anyone to do so. (worried if every morning needs to gone tru this kind of crazy games. ohh.., please NO!)

then, we stayed back as others went for out-field. breakfast was spent by the manager. he's really kind of stingy person (as expected). still using the very old model hp. lol.

learned more bout how the company works today (pre-management as told). but i'm worried much bout the time of working there... it's totally overly over time & the suck thing is, i can't spend time wit my family (included NO own personal time/entertainment) and of course i'm much more afraid i don get the time for God. bcuz it happens that fri the day we went back damn late! and frm wat i understand, the higher level u r, the more time u have to spend in the OFFICE! and i already stuck for the pre-first day (2nd interview) which only released at 7! and it's FRIDAY! gosh!

and even for today, i got cheated which was told will be finished by 1 or 2pm. and as i guessed, again i only back at 4pm... (was told at 3pm only finish) and earlier i already dated my fren at 4.30pm. unfortunately, i have to delayed the time & i burdened my fren waited for me and forced to take my dinner outside. (of course, i can't save a penny!!)

well, in a rush took a bath & went out. still not knowing wat i'm gonna attend for tonight. but i dun care, i just want to have fun! went to tanamera for a drink. kinda disappointed for not going to Kopi Ping. hahahaha. well, u know wat i'm thinking.. lol. while i'm having my dinner there for my frens already took pizza earlier while waiting for me. : ) i just ordered a hazel white coffee and sandwich tuna. tried to order the cheapest to save as much as i can. but actually i still can't eat much after recovered frm sickness. weird that i can't even finish my 'soto ayam' this morning.

on the way while in the car, was given the ticket and were asked to choose a number. just for lucky draw purpose. i gave them to choose first. but since thr's few more selection, so i simply choose 0077747. i like the 7 bcuz i guess God loves number 7 too! : )
heavy rain. reached palace hotel. and saw Alan, a church fren at the registration counter, coincidently working in this company. while waiting since we arrived early, another fren of Jesse came sitting down beside me. so i just be friendly & started a conversation wit her. another coincidence! we came to know the same person... which is Anthony! lol... what a small world it is!!

and so we chatted w/o realizing, the event starts. heard much testimonies... and my mind seems to really opened! the testimonies were great frm those manager levels. it gives me much determination and inspiration to become like one of them. the shocking find out was that the profit they can get in a week r much more than in my current job company expectations. i was like wow!! & the best thing frm what i understand is i dun need to do overtime... and they dun need to open a new company even if they r in the highest level. which means i can do other things which i like while just waiting my xtra money to flow into my pocket. *evil grin*

so was thinking... should i continue to try on this job? i really wish to quit this job. but it's not in my hands to do so. as i'm already not working for long... i gave my family the authority. as i dun wish to be said work-not-long habit. or God allows me to do in this direct sales? i feel the urged to join... n the name which already changed to PERFECT... it seems resembles God.

the surprised part was, i was one of the lucky 15 lucky draws! lol. as i rmb, i dun think i ever get a prize frm lucky draw. got a product for car's engine. since i have no use of it, i gave it to my bro.

so many surprises happened in a day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment