Sunday, January 16, 2011

relieved!!!

can't really sleep during the night... kept thinking bout the job..& what should i do? prayed to God that hopefully he will give a sign so that i know exactly what decision i should make. i'm asking if God really can give me the so called winning 2 hundred thousand rm frm reader's digest (means i'm sure can take the decision to quit the job).

woke up & turn on my hp. and a msg coming in. a msg frm  my 'leader'. informing me that they will be having bbq this morning & invite me to join. totally not interested in this kind of fellowship & i just simply rejected it. i'm still so disturbed ("fan") bout the matter...

tried to dashed off the prob... having great time wit furkids..while bro & sis washing their cars. eld. sis bf's car was here... it's really in a bad condition due to lack of care. inside really omits a bad smell & even spider webs can be seen. lol. claimed that been 2 yrs nvr been wash. gosh. i dun rili get it how he use the car. such irresponsible living thing.

felt like really wanted to try and drive... it's been over 3 yrs i din drive. nvr drive out since took my license. lol.

today's sermon like hinting me the green light to quit my job. which to lead a BALANCE life. inside & out. and i was thinking that i wouldn't have my balanced life if i work in this company. there's no time for myself & God. but all for WORK! it's sucks! btw, alan approached me & we chatted a bit. he said his company have a vacancy & asked if interested, try for the interview. it sounded good to me... guess God is opening a way for me.. another opportunity opened! but still, under CONSIDERATION... since not sure whether it's convenient to work thr... hmm..

mum said she wanted to go shopping tonight. so planned after back frm church service. bro suddenly said he wanted to join. hahaha... so while waiting for bro changed, sis kind of asking how's the work actually... mum actually already hinting me to quit the job yesterday. after much telling more & describing bout the working system, they ask me to quit immediately! i dunno why... but i felt totally relieved!!! i felt the confirmation to do the right thing. so they asked me to not going work tomoro. hahaha...

felt like the weight on my shoulder are gone straightaway... my mood totally changed!

back frm 1borneo, watched tv till midnight. n only bout 2 am i sent a msg to my leader... saying that i'm quitting. quickly then i off my cell phone. i wanted to have a gud sleep n i dun intend to received call when i'm still sleeping in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment