Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!

it's been a long time i din really 'join-in' for an April's Fool's day... so i tried to do something great & have fun this year! y not?

tried to search on the internet of ideas during midnight. so finally found one which i think i can pull it out successfully. CHANGE MY BIRTHDATE!!! lol. so there i change my birthdate to 1st APRIL on my FACEBOOK!!!

just after few minutes i changed... i'm thrilled to received notifications of someone commenting on my wall! and there goes my first fake birthday wish received. hahaha...

and then i went off to sleep... when i woke up, i open again my facebook page... another few wishes posted on my wall... lol. and it's getting quite interesting... hahaha... i tot i only get to fool a few of my friends since earlier post one of my friend already hinting a fren on my wall that it's a prank. and even my two sisters texting me when saw the birthday notifications. hahaha... and even she tried to tell of my prank by posting it on her wall... lol. (she can't stand so many ppl being fooled ady) hahahaha...

and i even thought others should b more attentive not to be fool cuz of today!
but into my surprised, (cuz i can't online at work) i saw another 77 notifications when i log in again at night... lol.

some are quite smart, or i would say they have the 'heart' to rmb my birthday. it's the most great April Fool's prank i've done so far. lol. it's a great game to play... and at the same time, i analyse that ppl tend to have the heart to spend few minutes to wish u on ur big day but nvr intend to really care bout u or get to know u. that's really sad but it's the fact.

guess i'll continue to make it a tradition to make a great April Fool's day every year. lol.
regretted i din turn my sis clock early 1 hr. hehehe...

other than that, i also successfully lied to Stephanie. saying i'm on leave. and that makes me can't get to have lunch wit her. lol. and the hilarious part was even my mum played the game. she fool my bro that his husky on the loose. hahaha... that sure pissed him off that time. lol.

Happy April Fool's day...

No comments:

Post a Comment