Sunday, November 28, 2010

out for a drink

actually it was yesterday night.. but changed to tonight. yep, due to the earlier date to watch movie. hahahaha
tonight is just a gathering for our cell group... M9
at first planned to be at Jabez cafe (opened by church council) but it's full house. guess it's booked for a gathering too.

so we decided to change to tanjung aru first beach. i was kinda pissed off by one of the hawker stall there. i was ordering drinks. and the workers' attitude were already pissing me off. lazy workers! so since i need to wait for my juice, i just take out money to pay them first. and then~ the owner gives me a 'shitty' face there. arghh... the way she talks and the looks... makes me really wanna smack her rite at the face. Damn!!!

"u pay so early? the drinks not even made. n i dun know what's the order and u already pay.what u want to order?"
"avocado juice"
"dun have! look over there" -pointing to the pile of fruits.

i was like DUHHH.... how do i know there's no avocado? ur workers not telling me even. it's like they r MUTE or something. and can u don't give me that shitty face?

hopefully i dun need to see that face anymore. or that attitude of hers. or else, i'm sure gonna yell back at her. she's lucky i'm not showing my "fang's" yet.

but still, great time gathering. not to mention bout that.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment