Thursday, November 25, 2010

i think i fall for Him all over again

gosh... it was last sunday... 211110. God just let me fall for him again... ahh... he's so georgeous!!!

he coincidently sitting beside me... not once but twice that night. we were gathering to celebrating a fren's birthday.

i dun rili know how to express my feelings by words... it's just so mixed up. happy?excited?or the opposite? i dun know~

it surprised me too when he was kinda like gives me the attention... "what have u chosen to eat?". okay, i think i take it too much... it's only a question! (i'm still reminding myself i was thinking too much...jangan perasan pls) and he talk to me more that night.. or i should put it we get to talk more cause it's like the first time we got this chance to talk.

but i was accidentally noticing another thing which we both similar.. the way we eat is soooo similar. i dunno whether he did notice. it makes me so embarass cause the way we move are so the 'same'...

i was not hoping high already in the first place... as i was just having a crush on him... mesmerize by his talent frm afar... and yes, i like the way he is like a guy that i would fall for. he got the thing that i'm looking in a guy.

but... he's loved by lots of gals too... and even my 'best friend'... it makes me even to put my hopes down when she said 'they have a lot of similarities too'. and the look on her face was so so happy... i can't utter a word... we fall for the same guy! again!

so i was pleading that oh pls God, dun let me fall deeply for him again... if he wasn't meant for me, then pls dun let me have this hopes again... i would be more than happy to bless them if u want to pair him with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment