Tuesday, November 16, 2010

LIFE is so FRAGILE

this morning when i just woke up eventually by my MUM... i came down frm the stairs n went straight to kitchen. i saw her face so red, her eyes teary. i knew she cried. "why u cried?" n she told me....

Sophia's dad (Mr. Chee-my uncle) had just passed away.
what???how??? not he already recovered???
just JUST NOW...when he go for a re-check at the hospital.

gosh... it's so sudden... it was just over a month ago...  when he was hospitalized. and God almost took his live away...
no...i should say that's the first time God took his life away... and he was even praised by the doctors that HE WAS ONE LUCKY MAN!... because his heart had stopped beating but he revived!!!
i remembered his always-cheerful-face that he retold the story...

but then again it's just unpredictable thing to be happened. HE JUST GONE...
it's just sad that he's on his recovery progress... and mum said she just called yesterday to ask how's his condition... "i'm very much better already".

he have fought a good fight.. and may he R.I.P
my prayers will be with you and family.

this makes me think deeper that i should do much valuable things in my life. as one's life is unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment