Saturday, April 2, 2011

T.G.I.F.S.

thank God it's First Saturday..of the month... holiday! no work!
i'm actually expecting this week my friend would come to visit my furkids. but end up no news. since it's the only week in a mth i'm free. it's a relieved too cuz Marcy is still not looking gud yet. lol.

was a lot of planning on my mind to do for today... but end up... nothing as i planned.
thought to bring Rainbow for a heart guard injection and collect my MICE cert at college. but again...

was asked to wake up for a test drive... lol. i'm actually was not fully prepared and din even have the mood to practice my drive. oh well... dad drive us (me & eld. sis) to the sports complex field again... this time using my myvi.

first time really driving an auto car. felt something was missing... & of course it's the gear changing procedure! hahahaha... drive for few rounds.. getting used wit the steering... and i dare myself to drive onto road. real road! oh gosh... i dun know why i was so nervous. & i can't believe i'm driving slower than usual compare when the time i'm still learning to drive. and damn it's auto i meant!

turn out my skills so sucks! at first i'm still confident... but after hearing a lil bit of 'teachings' frm dad plus confusions itself, i just loose control of everything. my driving seems moving like a snake! oops~

back home... while releasing Rainbow, while working on to put on a leash on her, the most unexpected thing happened! Marley got on her back and... well... he just raped her! it's crazy... (that's wat i'm avoiding to happen... put on a leash so that she won't be raped by the neighbour's dog. arghh!) & i damn worried she got pregnant... since she's tiny & a distemper survivor. *crossed fingers* got to wait few mths b4 i know the answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment